Force calibration service from AML Instruments in Scunthorpe Lincolnshire
Our force calibration service is competitively priced and can also be provided onsite for your convenience and the absolute minimum disruption of your quality and inspection department.
Typical force calibrations we can perform.
|Box Compression Tester||Materials Testing Machine|
|Coefficient of Friction Tester||Mecmesin Force Gauge|
|Compression Tester||Peel Tester|
|Crush Tester||Ring Crush Tester|
|Edge Crush Tester||Seal Strength Tester|
|Flat Crush Tester||Tensile Tester|
|Force Gauge||Universal Testing Machine|
|Load Cell||Pinch Gauges|
All calibrations are fully traceable to National Standards via a UKAS accredited laboratory.
Force calibration service levels to meet your needs
- Onsite (we visit you) offsite (you send in the equipment)
- Standard turnaround for offsite 5 working days, this can be reduced to 2 working days by prior agreement.
- One off calibration, service or repair visit
- Annual contract with a 12, 6, or 3 monthly visit cycle
- Breakdown call outs with an agreed response time e.g. 4, 12, 24 or 48 hour, 7 day a week cover
- All engineers hold IOSH H&S Passports
- AML is SafeContractor accredited
Typical Industries for our force calibration service
Manufacturing, composites, plastics, packaging, pharmaceutical, building , automotive, aerospace, etc.
Why not have your other equipment calibrated by AML Instruments our scope is broad and you can be assured of the highest level of service at all times.
We aim to provide a one stop service for all your calibration and instrumentation needs.
Contact us today with you list of equipment and see how much you could save.
Not looking for Force calibration? Have a look at our other calibration pages.
We can calibrate a large range of test equipment and instruments.