Temperature calibration service, from -35 °C to 600 °C by direct comparison or by signal injection -200 °C to 1800 °C.
Typical temperature instruments calibrated
- Temperature probes, surface, penetration, air, liquid etc.
- Liquid in glass thermometers
- Reference thermometers
- Digital thermometers
- Dial thermometers
- Thermocouples, Type K, Type N, Type J etc.
- Resistance Thermometers, RTD, PT100, Thermistor etc.
- Temperature controllers
- Temperature indicators
- Infrared thermometers
- Industrial temperature probes
- Temperature transmitters
- Data loggers
- Chart recorders, analogue and digital
- Water bath
- Heat sealer
From single thermometers to entire industrial plants with 1000’s of temperature or process control instruments.
All calibrations fully traceable to national standards using UKAS calibrated equipment. Our engineers are experienced and qualified temperature calibration experts.
Oven, Furnace, Fridge, Freezer Calibration Service
- Single or multiple calibration temperatures and points
- Or a full survey with detailed reports and graphs.
- Table top laboratory oven or one bigger enough to fit a bus in.
Temperature Calibration Service Levels to Meet Your Needs
- Onsite (we visit you) offsite (you send in the equipment)
- Standard turnaround for offsite 5 working days, this can be reduced to 2 working days by prior agreement.
- One off calibration, service or repair visit
- Annual contract with a 12, 6, or 3 monthly visit cycle
- Breakdown call outs with an agreed response time e.g. 4, 12, 24 or 48 hour, 7 day a week cover
- All engineers hold IOSH H&S Passports
- AML is SafeContractor accredited
Chemical, general manufacturing, plastics, catering, packaging, pharmaceutical, building, care-homes, composites, automotive, aerospace, etc.
Why not have your other equipment calibrated by AML Instruments our scope is broad and you can be assured of the highest level of service at all times.
We aim to provide a one stop service for all your calibration and instrumentation needs.
Contact us today with you list of equipment and see how much you could save.