Wedge Grips manufactured in Germany to the highest standards by the World leader in grips and fixtures for materials testing.
- Item No. TH243-20 & TH243-50
- Tensile force 20 kN 50 kN
- Temperature range
- 0°C – +130°C (TH243)
- -70°C – +280°C (TH243-Ni)
- -70°C – +280°C (TH243- Special Chamber Option including counter weights)
- Body Steel, phosphate coated (TH243)
- Steel, nickel plated (TH243-Ni)
- Weight 3.8 kg each grip (without jaws) 20kN 6.75 kg each grip (without jaws) 50kN
- Scope of delivery 1 pair of grips (without jaws)
See data sheet for more details, photo’s & drawings
Wedge grips to fit any Universal Testing Machine:- Instron, Zwick, Lloyds, AMETEK, Mecmesin, Shimadzu, Admet, Tinius Olsen etc.
Extensive range of other grips and fixtures available for all types of testing. We only have a very small selection of grips on our website, contact us todayand our friendly and experienced engineers will help you find the best grips for your materials testing requirements. We also have the ability to provide custom grips and fixtures.
Have you seen our range of Tensile Testers and Universal Testing Machines?