Wedge Grip manufactured in Germany to the highest standards by the World leader in grips and fixtures for materials testing.
- Tensile force: 5 kN
- Coupling: Af159. Further couplings on request
- Body: Steel, nickel-coated
- Temperature range: 0 … +70°C Further temperature ranges on request
- Weight: 1 kg per grip without jaws
- Scope of delivery: 1 pair of grips without jaws. Jaws have to be ordered separately
See data sheet for more details, photo’s & drawings
Wedge grips to fit any Universal Testing Machine:- Instron, Zwick, Lloyds, AMETEK, Mecmesin, Shimadzu, Admet, Tinius Olsen etc.
Extensive range of other grips and fixtures available for all types of testing. We only have a very small selection of grips on our website, contact us today and our friendly and experienced engineers will help you find the best grips for your materials testing requirements. We also have the ability to provide custom grips and fixtures.
Not what you were looking for? Why not check out our full range of wedge grips?