Short Span Compression Tester (SCT) for corrugated board
Measures compressibility of corrugated board over a short span 0.7 mm
The characteristics of a material namely the compressive strength can be determined by the SCT method to a much higher degree of accuracy that the more traditional methods of Ring Crush Test (RCT), Concora Linear Test or Linear Crush Test (LCT) and Concora Corrugated Crush Test (CCT)
Because of the increased accuracy and repeatability the SCT is now being used more and more
It is still possible to convert the result from SCT to RCT.
- Load cell capacity 500 N, resolution 0.02 N
- Touch Screen Control & Display
- Units of measurement: N, kN/m lbs, lbs./in, Kg, Kg/cm –
- Span: 0,7 mm +/- 0,05 mm
- Test speed: 3 +/- 0,5 mm/min.
- Clamping force: 2300 ± 500 N
- Easy & fast testing
- Optional Lynx software package
Manufacture by TLS Techlab Systems in Spain