Burst Tester Key Features
- Supplied with a laptop for data acquisition and control of the burst tester
- Easy to use yet powerful LYNX Testing software – entry level
- Units of measurement kPa – Kg/cm2 – Bar & PSI
- Measuring capacity Paper configuration 0 to 1500 kPa Board configuration 200 to 5000 kPa. Other ranges available by special order.
- Automatic statistical analysis Max = Min = Average and Standard Deviation
- Repeatable results due to pneumatic operation of clamping system
- Safe to use because of acrylic screen
- Fully compatible with TLS Quality Test Management LYNX Plus & Pro
The TLS Burst Testers comply with all leading test methods and international standards
BS EN 3137, ISO 2758, ISO 2759, DIN 53141, ASTM D774, SCAN P25/P24, TAPPI T403 TAPPI, T807 / 810, PAPTAC D19P/D8, AP/AS 1301,403
Manufacture by TLS Techlab Systems in Spain
AML is the exclusive agent for Techlab Systems and we provide a calibration service and fully support their range and other leading brands of equipment.