Overview of the advantages offered by the testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer
With the testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer, non-contact measurement of surface temperature is accurate and fast (2 measurements per second). To summarise, the IR thermometer offers the following advantages:
- High resolution processor for utmost accuracy (resolution 0.1 °C)
- 12:1 optics for precise measurements even at medium distances
- IR thermometer with 2-point laser measurement spot marker to target the measuring point
- Two alarm limit values that can be defined as required
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit value exceeded
- Min./max. value display and hold function (to record a measured value)
- Convenient one-handed operation thanks to the ergonomic gun-style design
- Clear, illuminated digital display
- External probe connection for thermocouple temperature probes TC type K
The speed of the testo 830-T2 IR thermometer is also impressive: it can carry out two measurements per second. This means you can undertake bigger measuring tasks quickly and efficiently.
In addition to infrared measurement, the testo 830-T2 IR thermometer also offers the option of carrying out a contact measurement. Simply connect an optionally available TC type K temperature probe to the infrared measuring instrument. Testo offers a large selection of probes: e.g. a fast-action surface probe with sprung thermocouple strip, but also air probes or immersion/penetration probes (for liquids and pastes).
The infrared thermometer emission level can be individually set. This allows you to adjust it precisely to the material of the surface being measured to achieve the best possible measurement results. For untreated surfaces with a low emission level, we recommend using an emission tape (optional) which makes the IR measurement significantly easier.