Precise counting: The automatic reference weight optimisation of reference weight gradually improves the average piece weight value.
- Programmable using numerical key pad:
– required reference quantity.
– known reference weight.
- Three displays for:
– Total weight (verifiable).
– Piece weight.
– Total count.
- Audible Fill-to-target: target quantity or target weight can be programmed. When the target value is reached, a signal will sound.
- Counting results memory: adds up all individual piece counts, the result is shown in total weight and total pieces.
- Energy management: Backlight turns off after 5 sec.
- Two balances in one: Changes from counting mode to weighing mode at the touch of a key.
- PRE-TARE function for manual subtraction of a known container weight, value can be saved.
Free U.K. Shipping!
Optional ISO 9001 or ISO 17025 calibration certificate.
Kern scales ship within 1 working day, calibration adds 3 to 4 days.
Contact us today for friendly advice from experienced engineers
For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time, initial verification at a later date is not possible. Verification at the factory, we need to know the full address of the location of use. Contact us for the cost of verification
Want to know more about Kern and its 170 years of history visit the Kern Website