Due to AML Instruments continued growth we are now recruiting a Sales Engineer
This is an exciting and varied role with fantastic prospects
AML Instruments supply test equipment / measuring instruments and calibration services to the paper plastics and packaging industries. We are exclusive agents for a number of world leading manufacturers of test equipment.
The successful candidate will be developing sales leads for our range of products and services. For both our existing customer base as well as for new customers. As well as the sales roll you would be performing calibrations and service work at customers sites and back at the office. This is often a great opportunity to promote our products and services.
- Use of company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
- Generous commission scheme on all sales
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Sales – sales visits, quotes, answering email and telephone enquirers, progressing sales enquiries and leads. Calling or emailing potential customers to offer our services and products.
- Calibrating test equipment
- Repairing test equipment
- Commissioning new equipment and providing training
- Some UK & Overseas travel.
- Strong background in engineering – mechanical/electrical or electronics
- Problem solving, finding solutions to customers test or measuring issues
- Experience in technical sales
- Live within 30 minutes (approx.) driving time of Hemswell
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to record results quickly and accurately
- Friendly customer service skills
- Own transport essential and a full driving license with less than 6 points
- Experience of calibrating test equipment
- Knowledge of quality systems such as ISO 9001 or ISO 17025
- Marketing experience
- Knowledge of the paper, plastics or packaging industries