AML Instruments Ltd of Lincoln are pleased to announce the New Ohaus Valour 4000 for the professional kitchen or food industry environment.
15% discount off all Ohaus scales and balances until 31st March 2014.
The OHAUS Valor 4000 water resistant food scale raises the bar and sets a new industry standard with the winning combination of touchless operations, speed, and durability. Available in both stainless steel and plastic housing designs, Valor 4000 offers large LED front and rear displays, puncture resistant keypads, and is NSF Certified, OIML/EC Type Approved and supports HACCP Certified systems, making it the premiere scale for use in dry or washdown environments.
- Approvals Ensure Operation in the Most Demanding Environments
- With Legal for Trade certifications and food-safe washdown design that’s NSF Certified, OIML/EC Type Approved and supports HACCP Certified systems, Valor 4000 meets the needs of the most demanding commercial applications in dry or wet environments.
- Fast Speed, Practical Touchless Sensors, and Multiple Weighing Modes Enhance Productivity
- Touchless sensors combined with a half second stabilization time increase the productivity of weighing operations without sacrificing accuracy. Additional checkweighing and percent weighing modes increase the functionality of this efficient scale.
- The Flow-Thru Design Protects Valor 4000 in Harsh Environments
- Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 4000’s flow-thru design ensures the scale is protected from damage from liquids.
- Knife Proof Keypad Prevents Damage from Sharp Objects – Valor 4000 has a polycarbonate keypad that can endure contact with knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preparation, processing and portioning applications.