AML Instruments Ltd a long established, growing & ambitious UKAS accredited calibration & test equipment company.
We are seeking a further calibration engineer to add to its existing team.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with a sound mechanical or electrical calibration background. We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience of force calibration or temperature calibrations and / or have been a UKAS signatory for one of the disciplines we cover.
- Providing a largely on-site calibration service for our customers across a wide range of disciplines, mass, dimensional, electrical, rheology, torque, temperature, optical, force, pressure (training available for areas the candidate is not experienced in)
- UK based but some travel to Europe and further afield may occasionally be required.
- On average 2 nights away from home per week.
- 4 day working week, usually a Monday to Thursday – benefiting from three-day weekends
- Company van (less than 3 years old) with fuel card
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Progression within our growing and ambitious company
- Generous expense allowances with float
- Commission paid on sales enquires generated
- Over time is sometimes available.
- 6 weeks holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Training both initially and ongoing
- Virtual 24 / 7 GP appointments & metal health support & counselling
- Life Insurance
- Salary: £30,000.00-£39,500.00 per year
What we are looking for
- Experience of at least two of our calibration disciplines
- Adaptability and persistence are a must as you will be calibrating a large variety of instruments and equipment.
- Good understanding of calibration practices and theories.
- It would be desirable to have a knowledge of BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Experience of working within a customer focussed environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision & manage your own workload.
- Flexible attitude to work hours, often early starts are a requirement (5 or 6am). Occasional weekend and 5th day working will be required.
- Full driving licence with 3 points or less.
- Ideally live within 60 mins of Lincoln candidates from further afield would be considered.
Email Alex at amlinstruments.co.uk with current CV or call 01522 789375