Calibration engineer required for a growing, established business, you will work a 4 day working week – benefiting from three and four day ‘weekends’, you will provide a largely on-site calibration service for our customers.
Travelling across the U.K and Europe with some work in the rest of the world, you will have a company, generous expense allowance, mobile phone and laptop.
Adaptability and persistence is a must as you will be calibrating a large variety of instruments and equipment. Full instrument specific training provided.
To service this requirement, you will need a full driving licence with no more than 3 points – The right candidate will live within 30 minutes’ drive of Scunthorpe.
We will consider a Trainee for this position from a mechanical or electrical maintenance background.
· Office Base: Scunthorpe
· Reportable to: Managing Director
· 4 Day Week: Flexible as per Contract
· Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 dependant on experience and skill matching
· Annual Leave: 7 weeks & all other Bank Holidays
· Company Van, Mobile & Laptop
· Expense Allowance
· A sound mechanical and or electrical engineering background
· Experience of calibrating a variety of equipment with a willingness to learn new techniques
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build & maintain effective relationships with customers and suppliers
· Self-motivated individual with effective collaboration qualities
· Proven accurate and precise recording skills
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and escalate issues for a timely resolution
· Full Driving Licence with no more than 3 points.