Robust design built on a steel frame and fully sealed seamless stainless steel internal compartment. Manufactured in Spain by Dycometal a leading manufacturer of Environmental Chambers & Climatic Chambers. Full UK support from AML Instruments Ltd.
Large range of standard sizes, custom design service also available for non standard applications.
Standard Environmental Chamber Features
- Chamber size from 48 to 3.000 liters
- Temperature ranges: -70ºC, -40ºC, -25ºC or 0ºC to +180ºC
- Temperature Stability: ±0,1 ºC to ±0,3ºC
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0,5 ºC to ±1,5ºC
- Humidity range: 10% to 98% RH.
- Humidity stability: ±1%RH
- Humidity Uniformity:±1%RH to ±3%RH
- High accuracy temperature and humidity sensors
- Microprocessor controlled for precise control of test parameters
- Interior light
- Observation window
- 80 mm Access-port.
- 2 Stainless steel shelves
- Height adjustable legs or casters (depending on models)
- Alarms management system
- RS-232 Communication port
- Remote control Software.
- Fault management with display screen by messages.
- Condenser unit: air or water cooled
- Touch screen control
- Additional access ports of different diameters
- Additional shelves.
- Cryogenic valve for injection of liquid nitrogen
- Lateral access for conditioning an external unit
- I/O digital or analog for events.
- Compressed air drier for reduce the humidity levels, increasing the dew point range
- Additional sensor to control the temperature on samples
- Sun simulation system
- Water demineralization system
- Water reservoir tank (80 liters)
- Data Logger