Electrical test equipment calibration service which is available at your premises or you can send in your test equipment to us. We also offer a while you wait service (needs pre-booking)
Wide range of electrical and process test equipment calibrations performed by highly skilled and Fluke trained calibration engineers.
All calibrations are carried out fully to manufactures procedures and specifications. We use the very latest Fluke test equipment and standards. AML is certified to ISO 9001 by BSI and also accredited to UKAS ISO 17025
Typical Electrical Test Equipment Calibration Performed by AML.
- Clamp Meters
- Amp Meters
- Watt Meters
- Power Supplies
- Resistance Boxes, Decade Boxes
- Low Ohm Meters
- LCR Meter
- Voltage Tester
- Proving Unit
- Multifunction Calibrators, such as Fluke & Beamex
- Thermocouple Calibrators
- RTD Calibrators
- mA / mV Calibrators, both source and measure
Electrical Safety Equipment 17th & 18th Edition Calibrations
- Multifunction Tester, Installation, Loop Impedance, RCD
- Multifunction 17/18th Edition Tester
- Multi-Functional All In One Testers
- Single Function Tester
- Ground/Earth Tester
- RCD Tester
- PAT Tester
- Portable Appliance Testers
- Socket Tester
- Insulation Tester
- Earth Loop Impedance Testers
Electrical Test Equipment Calibration Service Levels
- Onsite (we visit you) offsite (you send in the equipment)
- Standard turnaround for offsite 5 working days, quicker turnaround or even while you wait by prior agreement.
- One off calibration, service or annual contract with a 12, 6, or 3 monthly visit cycle
- All engineers hold IOSH H&S Passports
- AML is SafeContractor accredited
- Certified to ISO 9001 by BSI and accredited to UKAS ISO 17025
Why not have your other equipment calibrated by AML Instruments, our scope is broad and you can be assured of the highest level of service at all times.
We aim to provide a one stop service for all your calibration and instrumentation needs.
Contact us today with you’re list of equipment and see how much you could save.
Not looking for electrical calibrations? Have a look at our other calibration pages.
We can calibrate a large range of test equipment and instruments.