Bench scale Kern GAT Easy-Touch.
- Thanks to the intuitive touchscreen concept and multi-lingual operation (DE, GB, FR, IT, ES, PT, NL, FI, PL, RUS, SE, CZ) the balance can be used easily by inexperienced users, straightaway. For the professional user, the balance provides convenient functions which permit a high level of individualisation and which thereby make operation significantly easier and quicker.
- Through a large memory, e.g. for item master data, weighing data etc. the balance is the ideal solution when working with a large range of goods or where there are high requirements for record keeping and documentation.
- Thanks to the high level of connectivity it is easy to connect barcode readers for item recognition, USB sticks for data storage or data transfer to PCs and networks using RS 232 or USB and this means that this range can be used for many different functions in Industry 4.0 applications.
- Convenient recipe weighing.
Standard use: Direct input of the recipe ingredients in grammes or percent.
Professional use: Recall of items from the database with all relevant additional data such as target value, tolerances, name, tare container weight. Which means a super-fast sequence when recipe-weighing: Select recipe – Weigh – done!
- A graphic signal helps when dosing individual recipe ingredients. An information column on the lefthand edge of the screen allows you to see at a glance which ingredients have already been weighed (proportionately)
- Classifying: Similar objects are automatically classified according to their weight into predetermined classes. The classification result will be shown as a graphic in a vertical bar graph and as a large character (class). In this way it can be identified quickly and accurately
- AUTO-PRINT function: Automatic printing of the weighing when the weighing value remains unchanged. The print function as well as the content of the print-out can be adjusted individually depending on the operating mode
- Remote control of the balance using external switches or computers through KCP (KERN Communication Protocol), compatible with the large SICS command set (Standard Interface Command Set, Level 0/1)
The battery compartment of the device can be opened easily, which means it is possible to change the batteries without having to use any tools or break any verification seal labels etc.
- Convenient piece-counting function
Standard use: Direct input of the reference quantity or the reference weight
Professional use: Recall of items to be counted from the database with all relevant additional data such as piece weight, name, reference quantity, tare container weight, tolerances. Which means a super-fast sequence when counting: Select item – Load – Count – done!
- Fill-to-target function: target quantity or target weight can be programmed, e.g. for checkweighing. A colour bar graph shows whether the quantity removed is below the limit (blue), is within the specified tolerances (green) or is above the limit (red). This means that the same target value can always be counted and picked, efficiently and accurately
- Convenient weighing with tolerance range (Checkweighing)
Standard use: Direct input of the tolerances in grammes or percent
Professional use: Recall of items from the database with all relevant additional data such as piece weight, name, reference quantity, tare container weight, tolerances. Which means a super-fast sequence when portioning, dosing or sorting: Select item – Load – Check – done!
Free U.K. Shipping!
Optional ISO 9001 or ISO 17025 calibration certificate.
Kern scales ship within 1 working day, calibration adds 3 to 4 days.
Contact us today for friendly advice from experienced engineers
Want to know more about Kern and its 170 years of history visit the Kern Website