Servo hydraulic Universal Testing Machines Metrotec STH/CS series.
These heavy duty testing machine are used mainly for tensile, compression and bending of metallic materials. Accessories can be supplied to test a variety of other materials such as concrete, wood, rubber and composites. These machine are highly capable of performing tests on any material regardless of how hard or tough it might be.
- Tensile – Compression – Bending – Shear… tests
- Servo-hydraulic Close Loop Control
- Force capacity : 400 to 2000 kN capacity models
- Loadcell Accuracy : +/- 0,5 % (EN ISO 7500 :2004 Class 0.5 ASTM E4)
The standard delivery includes :
- Load Cell Tension/Compression of (400 – 600 – 1000 o 2000 kN according model)
- HYDRAULIC Tensile Grips, including:
- Flat wedge jaws for testing flat specimen
- V-notch faces jaws for testing round specimens
- Circular Compression Plates
- Supplied with a ENAC Calibration Certificate (equivalent to UKAS)
- PC with Touch Screen and Printer
- METROTEST Universal Testing Software – Multilingual (English, French, German and Spanish)
- Statistic software pack: Barr graphs, Gauss bell diagram and Comparative of References
Is this not the tensile tester you were looking for? We have a huge range of tensile testers available today.