Search for instruments

Viscometers, Flow Cups, Falling Rod & Flow Plates

Viscosity Flow Cups, Viscosity Flow Plates, Kerbs Viscometer, Cone and Plate Viscometer, Falling Rod Viscometer, For the Ink, Paint and Chemical Industries. Viscosity calibration oils are available for all the instruments we supply for measuring viscosity.

need help?

let us help you!

01522 789375
Live Chat